Glensherup Trout Fishing Competition 2018
The Glensherup Fishery is booked exclusively for PDAA on Sunday 03 June 2018.
The aim is to have a friendly days fishing and a BBQ. The competition will be in two sessions with a break for the BBQ.
There is a maximum of 13 boats, first come first served for places. When you have paid (see below), contact the Association Secretary by email and let him know who you want to fish with.
- Arrive by 1230hrs, set up and briefing.
- First session starts 1300hrs to 1700hrs.
- BBQ 1700hrs to 1800hrs.
- Second session 1800hrs to 2200hrs.
- Fly fishing only, no trawling
- 8 fish limit per boat for weigh-in, then catch and release.
- Each angler can have a maximum of 2 rods set up.
- Boats must be back at the pier by 2200hrs.
- Anglers are responsible for suppling their own net and if required electric outboard engine.
Each angler will be charged £15 payable by PayPal, credit or debit card, bank transfer or cheque - all other costs will be from PDAA funds.
There will be a prize for the heaviest bag and the biggest fish.
Registration and Payment
Register your interest with Association Secretary Bob Mason (Tel: 01764 684021 Email: email@example.com). You can make payment by personal cheque, electronic bank transfer (contact Bob for details), or via the Pay Now button below (you can pay by credit or debit card here, even if you don't have a PayPal account).
Enter your membership number and click on the Pay Now button.