River Tay trout,grayling and coarse fishing permits

Written by Ted Eadie on .

The following permits are available to fish for trout, grayling and coarse fish, on the River Tay, under the Tay Protection Order, run by the Tay Liason Committee. These permits are sold by PDAA, in P.D.Malloch's in Perth, and Birnam Village Shop in Birnam. These are the only permits offered by PDAA, for River Tay trout, grayling and coarse fish:-1/ Stobhall Castle left bank, 2/ Stobhall / Catholes left bank, 3/ Cargill left bank,    4/ Lower Redgorton right bank, 5/ Logierait left bank.   Withdrawn 2017 Dalguise  right & left banks, Kinnaird 2016.