1. The Association shall be called "The Perth and District Anglers' Association", and will be based in Perth, and all meetings held in Perth.
- The Management of the Association shall be vested in a Committee, which shall consist of a President, Vice President, Association Secretary, Salmon Secretary, Treasurer, and min 6 to max 12 Ordinary Members. The President, Vice President, Secretaries and Treasurer to retire every three years but shall be eligible for re election. The 2 or 4 Ordinary Members at the top of the list to retire annually and their places shall be filled at the Annual General Meeting. The, 2 to 4, Ordinary Members retiring shall not be eligible for re election at the Annual General Meeting at which they retire, except in the case of a/ an Ordinary Member having been elected to replace an early retiring member and not having served more than one full year or b/ there being no volunteers to replace the retiring Ordinary Member, and that Member, being willing to serve a further 3 year term, on the Committee.
- Six Members shall form a quorum at Committee Meetings.
2. The object of the Association shall be the enjoyment, protection and improvement of any fishing, which are available to the Association.
3. In pursuance of its general object the Association shall be empowered to acquire funds for its purposes and a banking account, or accounts, shall be kept in such bank or banks, as shall be instructed by the Committee of the Association, in the name of the Association.
4. Monies drawn, there on, shall be signed for by the Treasurer and the President, and if the President not available, the Vice President or Secretary.
5. The management and absolute control of the monies of the Association shall be delegated to and vested in the Committee of the Association.
6. All contracts and agreements approved by the Committee shall be signed by any two of the President/Secretary/ Treasurer/ Salmon Secretary.
7. The AGM of the Association shall be held each year in November when office bearers shall be elected. A report of the year's work shall be submitted by the President and a statement of accounts by the Treasurer, together with a Certificate of Accounts, signed by a qualified Examiner.
8. One qualified Examiner, will be nominated each year for a period of one year.
9. Twenty-five Members shall constitute a quorum for an Ordinary General) Meeting and an Extraordinary Meeting. At any such meeting, the President (or Vice President in the absence of the President), shall have a deliberative vote and in the event of a tie, the casting vote.
10. An Extraordinary General Meeting shall be called by the Secretary at the request of the Committee or on a Requisition signed by 30 members which shall state the business to be put before the meeting The meeting shall be held within 28 days of receipt of Requisition.
11. Notice of General Meetings shall be given to Members at least 14 days prior to the date of the meeting.
12. Voting: One vote per attending member (but not Youth and Junior members).
13. Election of Office Bearers and Committee Member: Voting by show of hands.
14. The Association shall not incur any expenditure in excess of its funds, and shall be permitted to do all such lawful things as are conducive or incidental to attainment of the object of the Association.
15. The title to all heritable property belonging to the Association shall be vested in the President. Vice-president, Secretary and Treasurer for the time being. They are hereby authorized to grant all necessary Deeds or other document relating thereto in implement of the instruction of the Membership.
16. The foregoing Constitution may be altered only at the AGM or at a Special General Meeting called for the purpose. Notice of any motion to alter the Rules and Constitution must be submitted in writing to the Secretary 28 days prior to the meeting.
17. Office bearers have the choice of free or reduced subscriptions, although donations are always welcome.